The Integrated Pathways Model introduces the power of Occupational Therapy’s techniques combined with EMDR, Imago, and Attachment Theories. Processing the negative messages from the past allows for healthier behaviors into the present, and effectively processing the bombardment of sensory input, as well as the reconnecting or attaching to ourselves and others allows a broader range of recovery. This Integrated Pathways Model is for all treatment diagnoses, for example, PTSD, ADD/ADHD, OCD, Eating Disorders, Anxiety, Addictions, Depression, Autism, Attachment Difficulties, Learning difficulties, trauma, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, and more. Participants will learn and personally experience the Integrative Pathways Protocol, which allows clients from the first session to begin self- regulation and to develop an openness that reduces anxiety, not otherwise present.
1. Explore how traumatized clients process information through the lens of the Sensory Processing, AIP/ EMDR, and IRT Therapies.
2. Explore how childhood experiences affect neurological, cognitive, and emotional development, which influence self-worth, confidence, self- regulation, plus the ability to connect with oneself and others.
3. Participants will be gaining an understanding of Sensory Processing /Sensory Processing Disorder, along with causes, symptoms and effects of emotional development.
4. Develop an understanding of how the Integrated Pathways Model and it’s tools and techniques can relieve traumatic re-experiencing and develop new connection within self and others.
5. Demonstrate the integration of Sensory Processing, EMDR, and IRT with interactive examples.
6. Participants will learn to access Inner Child wounding & those triggers using stories & EMDR to promote healing & maintaining connection in relationships with self & others.
7. Experiential integration of techniques for self-regulating and reconnecting through the Inner Child process and Imago dialogue.
8. Learn to seamlessly move through these theoretical skills to enhance the level of processing using the IP protocol.
Presenters Kathy Gray and Saundra Dickinson
8:30-9 am Check-in
9-10:15 am Introduction Sensory Processing
10:15-10:25 am BREAK
10:25-12:00pm Sensory/ Regulation/SPD, Other diagnoses, window of tolerance slide, Gray’s 3
12:45- 1:15pm Gray’s 3© BREAKOUT ROOM
1:15- 2:45pm Q&A, SPD/EMDR
2:45-3:30pm Demonstrate SENSORY- EMDR(TRAUMA) PROTOCOL
3:40- 4:45pm BREAKOUT R00M: IP Protocol ©
8:30- 9am Check-in
9-10:30am Imago / Attachment Brain Development
10:40-11:20 Imago Dialogues and Demonstration
11:20-12:00pm BREAKOUT ROOM Dialogues
12:45- 2:00pm Imago/Attachment and Sustaining Relationships
2:10- 3:15pm Educate and Demonstrate IP Protocol©
3:15-4:30pm BREAKOUT ROOM Full IP Protocol©